LinaBahrom

Home ABOUT LINKIES
A day out with my girls I 2degreeiceart date
Sunday, February 2, 2014 | 0 Bunny(s)


A date with love to 2degree ice art to celebrate our monthsary. 
we decided to go Red on that very special day. hehehe. 
The day before, yazid surprised me with superga right at my doorstep. I didn't expect that coming hence, i was really really surprised :') silly boy! I once told him that i wanna get my very first kicks since i do not have any as I am a pump type of girl. He bought his as well. so we had a pair of same kicks! 
Met him around 6 after his work and headed to the 2degree ice art museum which is located at MBS.
I have no idea about this excursion until he told me about it.  
We had quite a hard time to locate the place, but its actually easy to find. (only after we ask the customer service)




I am loving the scenery in MBS when it comes to night time. it was gorgeous! 



Once we entered the place, i automatically shivered!  it was indeed very cold. I can barely feel my palm and leg eventhough we wore the winter suit. hahaha but then, it was a great experience. secretly hoping that i'll get to experience winter season overseas. Paris maybe? one fine day, i will. We had our camwhore session and leave the place at about 9.30! Recommended for families and couples.







                        

Thank you for the day love. 

A DAY OUT WITH MY GIRLS

                                     

WWW with wani and zimah before meeting the rest. We have been wanting to go to WWW but didnt get a chance to. It was zimah's virgin trip though. It was expected that there isn't alot of people since it was a weekday and its not even a school holiday. Guess we're just lucky. 
I find WWW boring maybe coz it was my 5th time going. Furthermore, ive already went to the adventure cove, of course I'll find it better than WWW. No doubt, I've always love riding on a the big hoolla in WWW. That is the ONLY ride that I'm not afraid of.  

After that, headed to WWW to meet up with Aini and Diy.
Dinner over at Simpang Bedok. 
Ordered 5 types of dishes that We've been craving for.
But before that, ordered coin prata. love love it. but i think the coin prata is getting smaller. -.-
  










End my thursday on a good note. Thank you girls.



2014 has been good so far and i hope it'll stay this way.