LinaBahrom

Home ABOUT LINKIES
SEA AQUARIUM
Sunday, April 27, 2014 | 0 Bunny(s)


OH HEY THERE PATRICKS! 

Been wanting to update this oh-so-dusty blog since forever but doesn't seem to have time. either that or i am just lazy to pen down my thoughts.

Lots and lots of outings with the ladies or my man that i wanted to share here but first... let me just start with this....


            
Surprised visit to SEA AQUARIUM. hehehe
We started out by watching Typhoon theatre. it was one of the best 15 minutes 4D ive seen. It makes me feel like im on the ship. Great experience. 
A day where i get to explore the different species of marine animals that I've never seen before. 
well, its interesting because beside the fishes, we'll find many other types of underwater creatures.
From sharks to rarely sighted fish in the ocean. 

While admiring the creatures swimming in the aquarium, i thought to myself like how the management maintain and clean the aquarium. And like how long they took to do all that. I mean looking at how huge the aquarium is and thousands of fishes/creatures in it. lol don't mind me coz  I am just curious.  

As a whole, i felt that it was way better than river safari. Definitely. 
We spent for a good 2 hours in the aquarium, taking pictures and getting all excited to see all the strange looking species.. 

AND the day is never complete without pictures....







I've been searching for the NEMO. 

LOVE DOLPHIN! SO CUTEEEEEE




That somehow sum up our day in SEA AQUARIUM. thank you luv for the surprise visit. till then!