LinaBahrom

Home ABOUT LINKIES

Wednesday, December 24, 2014 | 0 Bunny(s)

First and foremost, it has been a decade since the last time I blog. 
Firstly, i was occupied with assignments, school and work. Now that school's out (for short while), i am finally able update. 

let's #throwback to 5 months ago. 
it was my #22. i am twenty-tooo
Time flies in a blink of eyes and you know that your age is catching up when everyone around you are either getting engaged or married. well, thats aside
celebrated my #22 over at Treehouse Villas at Changi. Prior to the event wasn't easy because...lets not talk about it.  But Alhamdulilah, I am glad that it turned out to be good as planned! I couldn't thank enough to whoever that make this happened. 

Anyway, on 26th sept, i took birthday leave. Me and abg wan went to check in first around 3pm as it was booked under his name and because abg wan wasn't sure where it was located exactly. Furthermore, the rest is either working or settling other things.
After checking in, I was awed by the interior of the villa! it was modernize and just so pretty *.* and there's jacuzzi provided zomg



                                 

                                                               

Anyway, me and abg wan went too excited. We actually video every part of the villa and showed it to the rest. It get bores after awhile while waiting for the rest to come. So we lazed in our room. That was a perfect time to find peace with nobody there to disturb and for me to enjoy the facilities all to myself first at least until the rest came at 9pm. 

On the actual day, woke up early in the morning to geylang to get all the wet food for barbecue and abg drive us there. The ladies were incharge of buying the wet food and of course preparing, marinating and cooking the food, While the gentlemen of course, settling of the barbecue part. 

it took us about 4-5 hours to prepare the food and finally about 4pm, the guest started coming in, and yes by then, the princess of the day had already doll up! haha



Talking about food, yes whats barbecue without chicken, satay and stingray! 
and told ya, the person responsible for the food. 


About 5pm, almost all the guests already turned up and they started to mingle around. uncles and aunties, enjoying themselves and some were having their own conversations. Before cutting of cakes, as usual, ayah recite "doa selamat" first.  
and no, we're celebrating all the september babies and october babies birthday. and mine just happened to fall on that day. 


   
 The september babies

and the guests who came down to witness this beautiful moment on the meaningful day for me. 
Thank you sayangs for taking your time to spend the day with me and all the relatives that make this a memorable one. 



         

 to my beloved parent, who have been there for me through thick and thin. what would i do without the 2 of you :')

                

 Not forgetting to my beloved sister who sacrificed your ego just to make me feel better. I love you and this event wouldn't be the same without you around. and lastly, thank you fav boy for celebrating it with me as well. feels so blessed to have my bestfriends and close ones to be there to celebrate this special occasion with me.

This occasion was also an eye-opener for me as it make me realised im loved by people around me and I am feeling so blessed. Indeed, it was one of the memorable time which i would remember till the end of time.


 lots of love, 
xoxo