LinaBahrom

Home ABOUT LINKIES
Picnic cum birthday surprise for me with the fav girls:')
Friday, December 26, 2014 | 0 Bunny(s)

So, me and girls have been planning this picnic session over some potluck by the beach. We planned this once we got back from Bangkok. After much consideration, sentosa pahlawan beach was our choice. We meet around 12 except for Diy because she had to attend her friend's wedding first before joining us. Once reached vivo, accompanied wani to buy drinks first and then to sentosa. When we're about to take the monorail to sentosa, we were taken aback by the rain, heavy rain, We had no other choice but to settle down at vivo first and hoping that it was just a passing by cloud. 


 Luck was on our side cause rain stopped about 20 minutes later. We quickly grab our things and dash to take the monorail. And it was crowded in Sentosa well cause it was a saturday. But luckily, Pahlawan beach where we went was not crowded. We found an ideal spot under the shade and settle down. Anyway, we had chicken sandwich by wani, sushi and yummy cheesecake by zimah, seaweed chicken brought by me and some snacks. 


While waiting for Diy and Don to come, we had our moments of crappy talks haha and of course, selfie. Here's a picture of the girls and myself by the beach.  

 
 
Diy and Don came at about 3. Since there isn't anymore ice left (except for the melted one), me and aini volunteered to buy some ice from nearby 7-11. When we came back.... BAM.  
I was surprised with the cheesecake (they didn't eat the cheesecake before diy came and i was wondering why coz i've been eye-ing on the cakesssss), and i finally know why. such a sweetheart :')



And so it was a picnic cum birthday surprise for myself and i didn't see that coming. hehehe
and they got me POLAROID camera and chiffon skirt :') I am lost for words. been silently wanting to have my own polaroid long long time ago and they got me one :')

 

 

And after the surprised, we continue our crappy talks and enjoy our KFC chicken that diy and don have brought. 


Not long after, we decided to go somewhere else instead. While waiting for the tram, we took some shots (yearly mandatory birthday shot actually) and here's some of it. 

  



   







 And so, thank you #girls for this unexpected surprised and #sayangs for the birthday gifts! 
I love it so much. hehehe :3
xoxo