LinaBahrom

Home ABOUT LINKIES

Saturday, August 15, 2015 | 0 Bunny(s)

Problems after problems!

From one problem to another.

Sometimes i wonder how long more can i take?

#1: I have a grandma who has 3 sons! basically my dad is the eldest. but i pity her because she's got such an irresponsible son. Every single day she has been whining and begging my dad to bring her and meet the middle one. but in return, the middle one scolded my dad for bringing her to meet him! And every single day my family have to face my grandma whining and whining, crying and crying, wanted us to send her to her other child's. at this point of time, i just feel like punching both uncles and fucking wake them up so that they would at least give a call to their pitiful mum! honestly, i have no spare of respect for uncles! i dont even want to call them mine.

#2: Do you know what it feels like to lose someone you've been with for years? Heartwrecking
so when i'm in Bangkok, I've got news from mum that this stupid biatch found out that my brother wanted to bring down the maintenance. she got angry and scolded my mum and told her to send both my niece and nephew back! My family brought them up since they were baby.
and before this, it was my mum who sent them to school, feed them when they got back from school. And now that biatch just took them away without any spare thoughts! My mum feels like half of her soul were gone. its heartwrecking to hear her cries on the phone when you're like 263830372 miles away! You can't even give her a hug to calm her down. And its even heartwrecking to hear both my niece and nephew crying over the phone saying that they don't want to follow their mum. T.T

#3: An eye opener trip
This trip has been a roller coaster ride and a rough one i must say, who got kicked out from hotel when you're on vacation? we are. i swear i was lost and for once, I dont even know what to do. and this makes me realised that even my own blood couldn't give us assistance and even giggle at our mishap.  If I can't even rely on my own blood, whats more others? at the end of the day, you can only rely on yourself.  I am just happy to be home and give my mum a hug and strength. its never feels so good to be home from a vacation.


Question is: Will it even have an end? i wonder. i really am.
im just too tired of facing this situation every single day! I'm not strong enough for this.